Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mirror of Erised

I am not going to be able to put pictures up right now because the ones I want to add I need to scan into my computer and I haven't quite figured that out yet.... So i will just write a little blurb about it...

I love the inscription on the mirror, "I show not your face but your hearts desire".

It is hard to say what is my deepest desire.  I think that a lot of it would be deep inside of us on an almost unconscious level. The one thing that I know that I really would love to see and I feel is one of my deepest desires is to see my sister again. She passed away when we were both little...
I also have a deep desire to travel all over the world, I have been fortunate to have been to all of the places that I have thus far in my measly 21 years of living.
A new found passion and desire I have is for the ocean and scuba diving, I have never found something that was so incredible and made me feel the way I do.  Just when you are down underwater with the creatures in their natural habitat, it is mind blowing!        (April 2008)

I am not really sure of what else is deep inside of me at this point but perhaps as time goes on I will be able to add to this list.

No comments: